Locally owned and fully independent
- Diagnostic hearing assessments
- Hearing aid discussions and fittings.
- Cochlear implant candidacy referrals
- Cochlear implant mapping.
- Bone anchored hearing device consultation and adjustments.
- Member of Hearing Implants Australia, liaising with the implant surgeons.
- Accredited provider with Office of Hearing Services.
Hearing New England Pty Ltd established in Armidale in 2009. Proudly serving the New England community
Asking Better Questions
Learn new ways to improve your listening environment and to take a more active and rewarding role in each conversation.
Visit us in Armidale
Unit 3 is tucked in behind 113-115 Faulkner Street, ARMIDALE
Our entrance is from the Rusden Street Council Carpark (between cross streets of Faulkner St and Marsh St).
This carpark provides 3 hour free parking.
If you are on foot, you may like to walk from Beardy St through Hannah’s Arcade and turn right to visit us.
Open Monday to Friday
9am-1pm & 1:30pm-4:30pm
Phone us; 02 6788 2211
02 6772 8382